So you have this great blog, but can’t figure out how to get anyone to see it.
If you have this problem then it may be because you are not tagging your posts with keywords. This is very easy to do and makes your blog postings more likely to show up on the wider web. Here is a step by step guide on how to do this:
(1) Develop a set of keywords that you think fit the blog post you are creating. For example, I used the following keywords for this posting – how to use my blog, make my blog more visible, marketing help for my book, help me market my book, online book marketing tools
(2) Once you have your keywords for the post go to this link to generate the tag – http://www.egmstrategy.com/ice/tag-generator.cfm
(3) You should see that option one on this site is to generate a tag. In the blank that asks for keywords place the keywords you have developed separated by commas.
(4) Do not adjust any other of the options.
(5) Scroll to the bottom and click “generate code”
(6) Copy the code that comes out and make sure that you copy the entire code.
(7) Go to where you can edit the posting you are placing on the blog. There should be an option to “Edit Html” – click here – please note that you should have already written the posting and that you can do this to past postings
(8) You will then see the full code for this posting – scroll to the bottom – click enter – then paste the code at the end
You can do this for every posting and it will make it much more likely that your blog postings will be viewed by the wider web!
Filed under: Blog Information, Online Marketing Tools | Tagged: generate keywords for a blog, help me market my book, help people find my blog, how to generate keywords for a blog, how to generate tags for a blog, how to generate traffic to my blog, how to use my blog, increasing traffic to a blog, make my blog more visible, marketing help for my book, online book marketing tools | Leave a Comment »